A SQL-based system for gathering and processing real time / historical data, capable of processing large quantities of information at extremely high rates. The system includes a new client side management tool that allows for full, dynamic database characterization.
- Gathering data from any internal Pulse source as well as external sources, gathering by content and predefined criteria for determining rates (at a millisecond resolution) and the quantity of information gathered.
- Support of Business Intelligence system properties and the ability to process sampled information and run functions (weighted average, calculation of highest/ lowest value within a given time range, etc.) before actual entry into the database.
- Graphic display and report generation, an option for displaying information as historical trends and generating reports via Supreme Report or any third party report generator.
- Conversion of history in a binary structure (HIS) into databases, ability to improve historical data from a dedicated binary data structure into a standard open structure on a database.
- High-speed sampling and recording of information in real time (once every 10 ms).
- Gathering data into a structure, as dictated by customer requirements.
- Ability to gather complex tags – expressions.
- Ability to gather data based on complex criteria (triggers), dependent on time base, event type, and more.
- Display of data/reports using internal Pulse tools, such as Pulse Table and Data Sheet.
- Display of data/reports using external tools, such as Crystal Reports and Excel.
- A system for gathering information and real time data processing on a relational database.
- Real-time sampling and recording of information at rates of more than 10,000 records per second (hardware dependent).
- Display of data using a historical trend graph.
- Ability to collect data in accordance with complex criteria, such as: Any Change, Dead Band.