Security Systems – Command & Control
Afcon develops, supplies, and installs its Pulse command and control system – an optimal solution for full control over the various security systems through a unified integrated system based on three core modules: Video, GIS and Event Logger.
The Pulse system has been successfully marketed worldwide and controls a wide range of security systems using communication protocols, including:
- Access control system.
- Fence perimeter security systems.
- Video management system.
- Intrusion control system.
- Fire detection system.
- Intercom and public address system.
- Building control system.
- Infrastructure management and monitoring, including telecommunications, UPS, and more.
Benefits of the advanced system:
- GIS module, video management, and event logging.
- Unified operator interface.
- User-friendly learning and ongoing operation.
- Immediate feedback from all systems.
- Ability to expand the system without changing the basic interface.
- Option to upgrade subsystems, as required.
- Events investigation is easy with dedicated reports.
- Increased operational reliability and efficiency in ongoing operation.
- Restricted access of unauthorized people in accordance with predefined scenarios.
- Connectivity between different systems is made easy in accordance with specific customer needs and locations.
- Graphic displays can be adapted and configured according to customer needs.
- Intranet connection and remote control capability via the internet using client-server technology.
- Built-in solutions for backup and survivability.