SCADA CYBER Solutions
Afcon specializes in providing cyber data security solutions for control systems at industrial plants supervised by a regulator. These solutions incorporate the SCADA Pulse software, which was developed under the guidance of the Israeli NSA, and are therefore the preferred solutions currently available in the industry.
- Afcon confronts global security risks arising from cyber attacks. Its security offering includes consulting on cyber aspects of the projects, design and implementation of a comprehensive solution, and the development of dedicated cyber protection solutions.
- Cyber planning is based on unique expertise in the field of protection and control systems for manufacturing and industrial facilities.
- Afcon has many years of experience in the R&D of SCADA command and control systems, including high-security and process industries, and smart building automation.
- The Afcon solution provides the unique protection required against cyber attacks, and supports a diverse variety of configurations and equipment.
- The company’s experts specialize in tailoring customized solutions to the customer’s requirements while examining its business operating environment and providing ongoing risk management that allows customers’ security investment to be focused on their needs, obtaining maximum value.
Afcon’s cyber solution comprises the following:
- Mapping all aspects of cyber systems in the plant: production machinery, electricity, UPS, HVAC, energy center, water systems, fire detection and protection systems, public address systems, barrier systems, CCTV, and access control systems. Determining dependencies and reciprocal relationships, and preparing a comprehensive report on the subject.
- Reviewing all systems from a cyber perspective: work processes, used equipment, communications topology, backup and recovery systems, maintenance procedures, and service providers.
- Constructing cyber threat scenarios for each system as well as the factory building and infrastructure. Prioritizing threats and highlighting the top five.
- Preparing a detailed document that includes recommended solutions, including a work plan for implementation, with estimated timetables for each system and the entire infrastructure in order to enhance system operation and its ability to withstand cyber events.